As MyKasih Foundation grows, so does our manpower needs. The increasing number of communities embraced under our network presents many opportunities for meaningful engagement programmes with the communities and schools we have adopted.
Examples of office-based tasks or activities include:
- Administrative: Mailing out of MyKasih quarterly newsletters.
- Telephone calls: Calling MyKasih beneficiaries to update the database and coordinate. their attendance for orientation sessions or launch events.
- Fund-raising: Selling of charity concerts / musicals tickets to raise funds.
- Writing: Writing of articles for MyKasih newsletter
Volunteers may also be assigned to tasks or activities located in the MyKasih-adopted community of schools. Such external volunteering activities include:
- Schools’ annual Sports Days
- Fund-raising events such as MyKasih Annual Charity Golf
- Community-based health carnivals or other community engagement activities such as gotong-royong (clean-up) activities.
- Educational outings for MyKasih student beneficiaries to Kidzania, movie theatres, zoos, national science centres, etc.
If you are keen to volunteer with MyKasih Foundation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A dedicated Programmes Manager will match volunteers with available tasks or activities to be completed. A growing cadre of volunteers is much appreciated to lend support in various MyKasih activities.